Practical Coupon Queen is Christian owned and family oriented - so you can be sure the practical advice offered here is moral and legal. We concern ourselves with being good stewards of our money and lean wholeheartedly on the example of the virtuous woman of Proverbs 31, who is held in high regard by her husband, children and all who know her. With tips and tricks on couponing, organizing your coupon stash & stockpile and price matching, PCQ is all about helping you save! Learn from the Queen of Savings through couponing classes (from beginner to advanced) and get your coupon stash in order with the PCQ Coupon Organizer!

Practical Coupon Queen is NOT about extreme couponing - which can get way out of hand. Couponing should never be about how much you can stockpile or how many shelves you can clear per hour. Rather, it should be about saving a substantial amount of money on the products you purchase for your family. When it comes to couponing and saving, going to extremes is not necessary. It's about common sense. Do you really need 50 boxes of elbow macaroni or 75 Hershey bars? Not unless your family is the size of four football teams and they all have a really bad sweet tooth. However, if you follow The Queen's practical advice, you're sure to be saving in no time! Don't worry - couponing is not difficult. Granted, when you first start out, it may take a bit to learn all the ins and outs, but afterwards, you'll be a saving pro.

So how did PCQ get started? Why "Practical Coupon Queen"? We are glad you asked! Here, Becky (The Queen herself!), answers these questions and shares a bit about the road to becoming "The Practical Coupon Queen".

Long dubbed "the coupon queen", I've been couponing and saving for years. I've been told I can pinch a penny until Lincoln squeals - and sometimes, I like to pinch twice, just to hear him yelp.

I'll be the first to admit that I love a great deal and I am addicted to saving money. Couponing for me is like digging for buried treasure. What deals can I find today? How much can I save today? Can I top my all time best savings on a single shopping trip? I have a coupon stash and a small stockpile of items my family uses regularly. Here's where the practical part comes in: my stockpile will only last my family about 3-6 months. I do not believe it is practical to have a stockpile so large that it takes over my entire house. I like to have elbow room and I am not at my best when in a cluttered environment.

Here, I will share my practical couponing tips and shopping tricks. I share my best tips on getting the biggest bang for your buck and the sites I love and visit often for info on great deals and coupons. I'll even share some information from my personal savings journal and share how I've found my best deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment