March Coupon Stampede!

March was a month of awesomeness for coupon savings! I found some wonderful deals and some pretty awesome coupons!!


Total Savings for the month of March: $153.64!!!


May be small time saving to some - but the Queen is as happy as a worm at a tomato festival!

Biggest deal found in March?

BHG Buttermilk finish writing desk
Regular Price: 129.97
Clearance: 48.00!!

Yep, you read that right - just $48.00!! On this one item alone - I saved a whopping $81.97!!

Best shopping trip in March?

Wal-Mart on March 23, 2011. I used 4 coupons and coupled this with price matches and the awesome savings on the writing desk. My total savings for this shopping trip? $88.24! Now, that's a nice, fat sum!!

Tune in next time when I will share more great finds, deals, info, coupons, and coupon organizing info. You never know what the Queen will share next!

No comments:

Post a Comment